Hello and welcome again!!
This post is about my Sew Sampler quitling box for November 2016. It is one of the two packages that I received in November, I will describe the second one in a separate post soon. I was super happy to receive them both, so let’s open the sampler box to see what’s inside!!
November’s theme was “Thankful” , due to Thanksgiving day!! It was full of goodies and I was over the moon when I opened it.
This time, the box included the following items:
- Two Olive’s Flower Market Charm Packs from Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics, which included 42 prints of 5″ squares, some where double prints, along with the pattern C’est la vie, which you can sew using the two charm packsadding about 2m of background fabric of your choice. The quilt’s finished size is about 41.5*51.5 inches (about 1,08*1,30m). It includes well written instructions with colorful images that makes everything easier! I will make this quilt for sure!!
- Block #8 recipe card with three size options: 8″, 12″ and 16″, which is always handy.
- Three packs of 5 needles each from Schmetz, in sizes 70/10, 80/12 και 90/14 γfor the sewing machine
- My very first Aurifil spool in white, 100% cotton Mako Spool Thread, 50wt, 1300m, which is my one and only so far, and I don’t want to take it off its pachage yet
- Μίνι cutting mat from Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonne for Riley Blake 5*8 inches, with two sides, one in light blue and one in pink!!!with three layers of pvc, autohealing!! It is sooo cute!!! I don’t want to take it off its package either!!!
- And last but certainly not least, an amazing self standing, easel style desktop calendar for 2017 from Fat Quarter shop. I always wanted to buy a patchwork-quilting calendar, and now it is here!!!yey!!
For statistics, the retail price of all the products above is about 61.78$, whilst subscription remains at 41€. I am totally waiting for the box of December, even though I know what it includes, due to the presentation of the shop at its site, a few days after the first boxes are shipped. It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive in Greece, but it is totally worth to wait!!!For me it is like I celebrate every month and get my gift!!
I would also like to present to you my official Crafty Carnation facebook page, where you can find the blog posts from today onwards. Posts will be in greek and english separately, so you can join me there too!!!
Thank you so much for being here, hope you loved this presentation as much as I do!!! Until next time, be safe and happy!!
Don’t forget to hop in the blog for other interesting posts, and let me know what you think!!! Thank you again!!!